On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, 4:14:14 PM, Stuart Hemming wrote:

> I think I see what you're getting at. IIUC, you're saying that I need
> a separate filter for each ignored thread. That's prolly more trouble
> than it's worth given that my sorting office is going to get very full
> very quickly.

I have a filter like this, but I have just one filter, and use the
Alternative tab to list additional message IDs.  You can always delete
them from time to time.

Having previously said that I like TB as an email client rather than a
news reader, the ability to ignore threads (as in Agent) is one
feature I would like, although in reality it would only work
effectively on lists populated by TB users where the MID appears
regularly as a filtering point. My manual ignore filter based on the
MID does not work on lists where I am the only TB user!

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1