Wednesday, April 2, 2003, 11:48:33 AM, Mark wrote:

> I have used many different pieces of software but PowerPro is one of the few
> that I don't seem to understand at all. I still have it installed, but I do
> not have the slightest idea what I could use it for. :-)

Wow! I realize I'm deep into offtopic land with this message, but
I don't know if you're on TBOT. Are you on the PowerPro mailing
list? A lot of the traffic is far above and beyond what I've even
dreamt of doing with PP. But you could probably get some really
good ideas of PP's use by just mailing the PP list and asking for
some examples of how people use PP.

I have tons of keyboard/mouse macros and custom menus. I would
have a tough time giving up PP if I ever had to, and I've barely
scratched the surface of it's capabilities.

Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe, if
you're interested.

Or join TBOT [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask other TB
users how they use PP. I know I've seen several TB users that
also use PP.

--
Dave
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600