Hello:
        I recently upgraded from the bat v1.61 to 1.62 and I
encountered a problem (BTW, great program! still evaluating but plan
on registering soon!).  If I have ZoneAlarm running and try to do any
TCP operation from The Bat!, it will just stall there endlessly.  The
behaviour is exactly like when ZoneAlarm asks you if you want to allow
a program to access the Internet and you clicked on "NO", except that
it is not asking me.  If I shutdown ZoneAlarm, TB works fine.  Now, I
could think it is a problem with ZoneAlarm, of course, except that it
does not happen with any other program (that I use) and it didn't
happen with the previous version of TB.

Anybody has heard of this problem before? Is there a work around?
should I report it as a bug? is there anything I can do?

Below is some environment info on my system:
The Bat! Version 1.62r
Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
ZoneAlarm Version 2.6.362

        TIA,