RO> If you told us what you were testing, maybe we could help.
I've  set  up  an  account  to  sign  all  mail  on  completion and then added
%Account="SignedAccount"  to  the message template I use for posting here, but
whilst it's changing the account (verified by checking Options|Active Account)
it's  not  signing  the  messages, although If I write a message directly from
that account it works fine.

--
Stuart
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1