> It's easy to get jaded when you do something for the common
> good with little or no return. Trust me, I know.

This is a busy list. Thanks for your comments. Jaded is indeed a good
word for what I was feeling at the time my reply was written. I would
add only that to work as designed, and after a breaking-in period, my
all-or-nothing filters should be, in fact, engaged with finality.

There is one caveat, which is the mail dispatched from an address
added to the "permit" line, but replied-to from another address within
the organization.

It's an imperfect world; imperfect filters; an imperfect author. And
yet I am well fed-up with people taking me for the sitting e-mail
duck.

Spam here has been running at about 50/day. Disgusting.

--
Regards,
Mike

Using The Bat! v1.62q on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1