Hi Scrat,

@14-Jun-2003, 22:46 -0400 (03:46 UK time) Scrat said

> My bad, I meant... version 1.62r, fast fingers!  Replies in
> Green...

Not likely! That is a Eudora proprietary feature and us TB readers
won't see it that way...

Oh yes, and please reread the list rules about trimming replies.

> I hit the reply button on the little tool bar, the icon that says
> reply, but it doesn't quote the e-mail at all, just comes up
> blank.

This would be because at some point your default reply template has
become blank instead of containing the standard reply template. The
only way to restore these is to create a new account (dummy out the
details) and pinch the correct contents for the account default
reply template from there... unless you are using folder templates
or address book templates (for the specific address to which you are
replying) and that's where it has become blank.

A typical reply template will at least invoke the macro "%QUOTES" to
include the quoted original message text.

>>> 4.  I am clueless to Macro's. so I could use some help in making
>>> one for a signature line please!

> Okay, totally confused here, but... let me tell you want I want
> for a sig line, pretty easy one.

> Patricia Owner:
> <http://groups.msn.com/PMcOuntrysCreations>PMcOuntry's Creations -
> Tags by Request Asst. Manager:
> <http://groups.msn.com/SensualCreations>Sensual Creations

Put it into a "Quick Template" and give it a simple handle. Add the
macro "%ISSIGNATURE" to it. Now you may either type the (handle) of
the QT followed by <Ctrl-Space> to have the signature added to your
message or use the %QINCLUDE='(handle)' in an account, folder (yuck)
or address book template to add it.

> (I'm using Eudora for this, lol)

> Thank you for your time, Patricia

Patricia? I think you mean Peter!

- --
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1