Put it into a "Quick Template" and give it a simple handle. Add the macro "%ISSIGNATURE" to it. Now you may either type the (handle) of the QT followed by <Ctrl-Space> to have the signature added to your message or use the %QINCLUDE='(handle)' in an account, folder (yuck) or address book template to add it.

Okay, still confused, not sure what you mean by all that as I'm clueless to templates. And, can I use the HTML tags in that?

As for the below, I was signing Patricia, not saying, Thanks Peter, LOL.

But, thanks Peter!

Patricia? I think you mean Peter!

- --
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

________________________________________________ Current version is 1.62r | "Using TBUDL" information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html