Hello,

      I know this subject has been done to death, but please don't
      switch off yet...

      As I previously understood it, TB wasn't able to show inline
      images in HTML mail, and while this is something I wouldn't mind
      having, I readily accepted this as being outweighed by all TB's
      great features which I could now not be without.

      However, today I received an email (promotional, sort of SPAM)
      with an inline image showing actually as part of the email (as
      well as an attachment, as is the norm).

      My question is this... why is this possible with this email but
      not with all the HTML newsletters and promotions I receive from
      the likes of Amazon, BBC, etc.

      Apologies if this is obvious, or already covered elsewhere.
      Although I have been using TB for a while, I have really only
      skimmed the surface of it's full potential, so still consider
      myself a bit of a newb.

      Thanks for your time.

 Steve                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who
do not.