T> Any reason why you're not using POPFile? I've been getting a few of
T> this type of spam, and POPFile is correctly identifying them all as
T> spam.

There has been some talk about Popfile on this forum, so I
thought I would comment. I have given up on Popfile after an
unnaceptable number of crucial false positives, very slow system

Some of the statistics we hear (99.5% sorting efficiency) is
distorted by the a priori probability (ie, 95% efficiency would
be achieved by simply sorting mailing lists, and from known
addresses, so 99.9% really represents 98% or so - meaning that a
lot of the not-easily-sorted mail is lost.

Mark