Hello Jonathan,

Friday, June 27, 2003, 7:44:33 AM, you wrote:

> On Friday, June 27, 2003, Jurgen Haug wrote...

>> I still have this problem with TB getting stuck when cleaning the
>> folders at shut-down. It's not happening on my user (Win XP, two
>> users), it's on my girlfriends side (which makes it worse since she is
>> screaming at me to fix it LOL). When she shuts down, TB says it's
>> cleaning up the folders and then it gets stuck first at the Inbox
>> (EMPTY!)

> Before you shut down next time, go to the INBOX, and from the Folder
> menu, select "Browse deleted messages"... is it still empty? The INBOX
> is a high traffic box, any mail moved, either by user or filter, will
> be sitting in that folder until the user purges/compresses the box.
> Same applies for the trash I guess, even though mail is 'deleted' it
> is really only flagged.

>> [..] I guess TB has a problem with multi-user XP?

> I don't think so... I run it here just fine... and same on Win2k as
> well.

okay, I checked that out. She has two messages in the Inbox, that she
got today, and that got moved to different folders. Seems like they
are still in the Inbox, but as 'deleted'.
In the Trash, there is nothing, neither any mails showing there, nor
'deleted' messages, found under 'browse deleted Messages'.
--
Best regards, Jurgen

Using The Bat! v1.62q on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1