Hallo Fledermäuse,

I still have this problem with TB getting stuck when cleaning the
folders at shut-down. It's not happening on my user (Win XP, two
users), it's on my girlfriends side (which makes it worse since she is
screaming at me to fix it LOL). When she shuts down, TB says it's
cleaning up the folders and then it gets stuck first at the Inbox
(EMPTY!) and then again at the Trash (EMPTY!). Each time around 30
secs. That happens EACH time she shuts TB down. I keep deleting the
.tbb (4kb) and the .tbi (17kb) but it doesn't help.
Since  it doesn't happen that way on my side, I guess TB has a problem
with multi-user XP? Any solutions?

--
regards,
 Jurgen

Using The Bat! v1.62q on WinXP.5.1.2600.SP1