On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, at 12:19:34 [GMT +0700] tbudl wrote:

TF> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:35:44 -0500 GMT (28/06/03, 22:35 +0700 GMT),
TF> Greg Strong wrote:

>> I want to keep running dialog of all email correspondence. I think
>> having incorporated into the interface would make it more user
>> friendly.

TF> I have a seconder! :-)

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly.  But if I am then
TB! already does this (doesn't it)!

I have one folder (well several actually) and all outgoing & incoming
email go to that one folder - it happens to be my incoming folder but
it could just as easily be a common folder.  (& in hindsight I think I
would have preferred to use a common folder... but anyway I digress!)

I have filters setup to send email to and from one person to one
folder and then that folder is viewed using threads.  That way I can
easily see how an email conversation has developed.

Please correct me if I have misunderstood the request.

--
bfn
~kristina

Attachments = <none>