On Friday, July 11, 2003 at 10:57 AM, Marck wrote:

> NOD32 have just released v2, but the TB plug-in isn't working right
> when using it to check outbound mail with attachments. Is there a
> way to configure it to work correctly?

Hi Marck,

I'm using NOD32 v2 and to the best of my knowledge, there is no need
for a plug-in.

IMON is automatically set to listen on port 110.  I would suggest
looking in the help file that comes with NOD32 as there are directions
on how to set up IMON. For the paranoid (me), there is an option that
will append a line to each e-mail letting you know it's been scanned.
I used this to make sure all of my accounts were getting scanned then
turned it off. This is what is appended at the bottom of the e-mail.

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com

--
Best Regards,
Terry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3