Hello Marck,

Friday, July 11, 2003, 5:57:47 AM, you wrote:

MDP> NOD32 have just released v2, but the TB plug-in isn't working right
MDP> when using it to check outbound mail with attachments. Is there a
MDP> way to configure it to work correctly?

There is no need to use the plug in.  It scans the mail before it gets
to the BAT, and you have the option of attaching notification to
e-mail (all, none, or only infected).  I am using the infected
notification and with the BAT's filter, I can isolate the infected
e-mail into its own folder.  I can tell you it works well
(caught numerous viruses so far last several weeks), and it's really
convenient.

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]