Hello,

  I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a way to
  import OUtlook contacts?  I can export the entire contacts folder,
  but am not sure if I can import than into the addressbook, or if
  that would wind up getting imported as a "contacts" folder in the
  bat's folder list.  Unfortunately, the only way to export entries to
  vcard files in Outlook seems to be to go one y one and, as I have
  over a hundred entries, it'd be faster to re-type them.

  Any ideas greatly appreciated and again,  thanks.

 Steve                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]