Hello Dave,

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:22:53 -0400 GMT (17/07/03, 04:22 +0700 GMT),
Dave Kennedy wrote:

> So, now the question becomes - what next? Hmmm. I looked at the
> suggestion of creating my own Known filter, but the choice in the
> Location column is TB!'s generic (and pervasive) Sender. Looks
> like it would simply duplicate the built-in Known filter's
> behavior.

I have a question to those who have their own address in their AB:

What is the reason? - If you keep BBC'ing yourself, you type your own
address into the BBC field once, and the history function will always
autocomplete (faster than doing an AB search). Other reasons I cannot
fathom.

Thanks for helping my limited phantasy to reach new heights.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM