Hello Greg,

Tuesday, July 22, 2003, Greg Strong wrote:

> Is there any reason why I can't Add Word (to UserDic.TLX)?

Yes, permissions.

I provided the limited user the ability to modify the "C:\Program
Files\The Bat!\speller" directory by logging into WinXP in safe mode as
the administrator, then open Explorer. Select the directory and right
click selecting "Security". Now add the limited user account and provide
the ability to modify.

WinXP help doesn't tell you about logging in safe mode. At least I don't
recall seeing it.

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP Service Pack 1