On Sun 27-Jul-03 6:04pm -0400, Greg Strong wrote:

>> Or he could keep them all in the MainSet as:
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> So are you saying in one "String" field in the filter on the "Rule" tab
> I can use the following?
>
> and = "&"
>
> or  = "|"

AFAIK, No and Yes.

If I write, for recipient: bill mccarthy|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'll get any recipient that contains "bill mccarthy" or
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" - caseless.

However, if instead I have: bill mccarthy&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I do not get recipients with both "bill mccarthy" AND
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  For that, I can specify each on a separate line - I
don't know the trick for doing it on one line - bug?  Replacing '&'
with '&&' doesn't work either :-(

Bill