Hello tbudl users,

I login my computer via 2 different ways with different resolution:

- via console, 1600x1200
- via terminal service, 1024x768

my account tree is so long that it just fits in 1600x1200 without
scroll bar. so, when i login via 1024x768 rez, it must have a scroll
bar for me to access all accounts.

but, if my previous login was using 1600x1200, when thebat is run in
1024x768 next time, the account tree still thinks it is in 1600x1200,
and thus doesn't show the scroll bar. thus i cannot access some
accounts on the bottom. also, if thebat works well in 1024x768 with
scroll bar, next time i login in 1600x1200, the account tree doesn't
occupy the full screen height (i use "full height account tree"). it
still thinks the current mode is 1024x768.

the tricky thing is, it seems that thebat always performs an "auto
adjustment" for every 3 startup. that is to say, if it doesn't show
scroll bar in 1024x768, i need to close thebat, open it, close it,
open it, bingo, the scroll bar appears. and vice versa for 1600x1200.

my question is, is there a command line option to force thebat to do
such adjustment on every startup? i read its help file but didn't see
anything relevent.

thanks in advance.

(Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows NT Clone 5.2 Build 3790 )

 Samson                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]