Hello TBUDL,

I am using The Bat! v1.61.  A funny thing happened the other day; all
of my common folders disappeared.  The data is all still there, but
the folders have completely disappeared within The Bat!.

The funny thing is, the next day one of my folders and the Trash bin
reappeared.

I went to re-add the other folder that is missing but when I went to
do so The Bat! said that the folder was already being used for another
folder (..which makes me think The Bat still has track of it
somewhere?)

Does anyone have any idea?  Can I just recreate the folder and expect
everything to reappear if I specify the same directory for it, or will
all my messages go poof?

This folder also has subfolders.

---
Ian Trider                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 34119829  AIM: iantri1  Y!: iantri1
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this is not my e-mail
address!  Any mail to this address will not be
received!)

Today's mildly amusing tagline:
I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got around to it.