On Monday, August 11, 2003 Martin Webster stated:

S>> Alternatives for Yahoo??

MW> http://mrpostman.sourceforge.net/

An item of interest I noticed with web2pop and mrpostman. I download
hotmail and yahoomail. If I download both with the same tool, the
tool "blows up" after 2 or 3 sessions. I put them on separate tools
(yahoo on web2pop and hotmail on mrpostman) and havent had any
problems in a long time. On a whim I tried them via the same tool
recently .. and the tool blew up again. Am back now to separate
tools. BTW I also download operamail with web2pop and dont have any
such conflicts. It seems yahoo and msn dont work well together .. but
then again msn doesnt work well with anyone .. not even itself. :-)
--
Cheers Yall
\\'