Hello Stefan,

> Then you should park the threads you are interested in. This way,
> messages won't get deleted by purging.

No, parking is not the solution for what Paul (and others like me) is
looking for. Parking is the solution if I want to keep the thread for
ever (or a very long time), but then it takes manually un-parking the
thread.

What we would be looking for, as I had it in Virtual Access, is that if
I set a folder to keep messages for 30 days, no thread will be deleted
if the it has at least one message that is less than 30 days old. A
quite convenient feature when you are subscribed to many mailing lists
(or newsgroups) like I am.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i