Hi all!  Just got around to joining the list.

I've been using TB for a few days now and feel pretty comfortable with
it. However there are some areas MIA in the help file and have been
unable to find relevant information in the FAQs and so forth.

I am wanting to choose my own startup defaults for the dispatcher
read|recieve|delete|open flags. Is there any way to do that?

Secondly, is it possible to associate a folder to a recipient email
address? It would be useful for lists and other sorted email folders.
EG: <ctl>-N when TBUDL folder is selected would default to addressing
the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] without having to add to,
select from the address book.

Pixie
--
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 95 4.0