Hallo PIXIE,

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 05:13:46 -0400GMT (25-8-03, 11:13 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

P> I'm not real knowledgeable about e-mail headers.. So you mean to say
P> that what I put in the template is added to the message header?

No.

P> I was thinking the templates are basically cosmetic.

Well, some are and some aren't. ;-)

Some macros change the headers and some don't.
%To="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
adds an extra address to the To-header, while
%ToAddr
inserts the first address from the To-header into the message while
keeping the message header unchanged.

For a good description what the different macros do, look at the help
for 'Full alphabetic list of macros'

--
Groetjes, Roelof