Wednesday, August 27, 2003, 12:53:48 AM, you wrote:

MW> Marek-

MW> Tuesday, August 26, 2003, 10:34:09 AM, you wrote:

MW> Right now, TB and Outlook are running neck-and-neck for second place,
MW> with about 17% each. Outlook Express has a depressing 43%.

Which goes to show the pole is based on pure, simple popularity not on
power or function -- after all, Outlook express is superior to Outlook
/  TB  only  in  price.   OE  receives the most votes not because it's
'best'  or 'favorite' but because it comes pre-installed on nearly all
Windows  systems.   No  extra  money to worry about.  Now, they need a
pole that says "Can your mail client do THIS?" followed by a series of
check  boxes describing a few basic and not-so-basic features followed
by   "What  mail  client do you use?"  Funny how the results will show
so  many using clients that do so little whereas TB users results will
reflect perfection -- after all, what -can't- TB do?

--
One of my poems chosen at random specifically for you:
http://jarday.com/Loosely%20inspired/Morning%20Bells.shtml