Hello Vishal,

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, at 19:20:35 [GMT -0400] (which was 00:20 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

V> Hi Allen

V> Wednesday, August 27, 2003, 7:26:31 AM, you wrote:

A>> whereas TB users results will reflect perfection -- after all, what -can't- TB do?

V> TB is good, but not perfect by any means.

Nothing can be perfect, there is always room for improvement. And
those people at RITLabs are making some pretty heavy improvements. I
can say without fear that my default client is and will always be a
fully licensed copy of The Bat!

 Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

Men are like small children. You bring a new one home and the ones already there
resent it.