Pixie wrote:

>I'd like to see the message auto-view supplemented with an option, if
>turned on, make the message view panel actually be automatic.
>
>..only show if a message is clicked on, and expand the message list &
>account list panels full height otherwise.

Interesting. So you'd only have a full-height message list on first
selecting a new folder. I can see a few programming logistics
problems, such as re-centering the message header if it was within the
lower half of the screen, but from an end-user perspective this sounds
like a useful feature.

Of course, you can emulate this behavior now with Shift+Ctrl+E.

Meanwhile, unless you have a very narrow screen, try the full height
account tree (under View, Split Mode). It was a good compromise for
me.
--
zParticle