Hi Pixie

Saturday, August 30, 2003, 8:54:55 AM, you wrote:

P> When TB starts and  message auto-view = ON, default to preview of no
P> message. Or perhaps if it's ON by default, turn it OFF on initial
P> startup until a message is specifically selected.

I disagree. I think it increases the work and I'd rather get down to reading my
email immediately.

P> It's annoying to have spam or whatever happens to gain focus
P> at startup get tagged read, shown and so-on.

Perhaps I prefer it the way it is because I get close to zero spam. But having
to mark messages unread can be a problem, I agree. The way I work around this
(quite effective, if I may add) is to increase the time limit after which a
message is marked read. Change it to around 7-8 seconds. This will give you
enough time to delete spam or move on to the next message if you prefer that
this one remain unread.

Cheers,

-Vishal