Roelof-

Thursday, August 28, 2003, 1:59:27 AM, you wrote:

RO> No. TB doesn't filter attachments, not even the even on the name. The
RO> logic behind not filtering attachments is sound, since it could mean
RO> very long filtering times on messages with large attachments. I
RO> wouldn't like it when some filters with location=everywhere would
RO> start checking multiple MB attachments.

Not necessarily sound logic. Filtering on attachment names could be
triggered by boundary kludges such as:

(OK - officially these aren't kludges, since they're in the body of
the message, but I'm not sure there's another term for them)

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2