On Friday, 29 August 2003, PIXIE wrote:

P> I'm a bit confused though. Looking at:
P> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#filter+collection
P> for instance..
P> The long list of BeginFiler, EndFilter, settings, arguments, etc
P> then looking at the sorting office input area(s)..

Ignore the Sorting Office input areas. Copy the text from the webpage,
select the filter set in the sorting office (eg, "Incoming mail"),
type Ctrl-V (or right-click, select Paste) and watch the filter
appear.

P> Is there some file to paste into or filter import option that would
P> put all the stuff in the proper place, so I could then examine via
P> the sorting office panels and ascertain a little more insight?

Exactly as described above. What you see in the website is a text
version of what appears in the sorting office panels. Click on a
filter in TB! and choose Copy; look at the Clipboard, you'll see
something like what's on the website. And vice versa.

ON another note, the specific example filters you linked to are for
eliminating spam. I suggest installing POPFile, setting up a filter
for the POPFile X-Text-Classification header, and forgetting these
other spam filters.

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]