On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:22:25 +1000 GMT, Tim wrote:

T> ON another note, the specific example filters you linked to are for
T> eliminating spam. I suggest installing POPFile, setting up a filter
T> for the POPFile X-Text-Classification header, and forgetting these
T> other spam filters.

I'll give POPFile a look. Seems pretty neat.

Along these lines, I was looking at the Actions & Advanced tabs and
there seems to be no way to specify an address book in the 'add to
address book' settings.  Isn't there a way to specify an address
book or is <default> the only option?

-- Pixie
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 95 4.0