On Mon 1 September 2003, 23:10:04 +1000, Pixie wrote:
RA>> Looks similar to the problem discussed in the thread starting at
RA>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg58912.html. I
RA>> logged it as a bug, hopefully it not be in V2!

> My last message in "Address book / Autocomplete bug confirmation
> anyone?" may give you some additional info. I didn't go too much into
> detail but if you're still suffering with AC problems I can pass along
> details of the work-around I've resorted to.

Ctrl+Plus and Ctrl+Minus both provide a way to complete an address
from an address book. What Bill McCarthy noted in the above thread was
that if autocompletion failed, using Ctrl+Minus might still complete
the address.

My experience has been that where autocompletion fails, Ctrl+Minus
always works. This has been enough of a work around for me to cope
with the few occasions it fails.

Robin

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600