Hello P.Johnson,

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 2:02:46 PM, Pat wrote:

> Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
> A Frustrated Canadian in Houston

I'm frustrated in a different kind of way. Installing v.2 over my
trial version of v.1.62 gave me what I wanted, a trial version of v.2
but with just the two days left on my trial. So I'm very pleased that
v.2 made it on schedule.

My first sight of v.2 confirmed that I want to pay, but neither the
"Register" link nor the WWW home page link under the Help menu do any
good -- just a 404 not found error. Trying the web address in the help
file <http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/> produced a "Forbidden" error!

Hey, Ritlabs. I'm holding out my credit card. Please take my money!

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press