Hello P.Johnson,

Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 5:02:46 AM, you wrote:

PJ> So, can I go back to my previously registered 1.62 now that 2.0 has
PJ> installed overtop? Will I have to pay after 30 days to access my mail
PJ> again? I'm sorry but can't help resenting the cost of an upgrade after
PJ> such a short time. What are my options...?

You're  lucky. I registered today and was sent a version 1 key instead
of a version 2 key.

--
Jamie Dainton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leaders of the world's richest nations meet in Cancun on September
10th 2003. Oxfam is presenting them with a petition to make trade
fair. Be sure your voice is heard. Sign the 'Big Noise' petition to
make trade fair at: http://www.maketradefair.com/go/join/?p=omf1