Bill,
BBTE> It seems that MAU said ...

M>> Have you tried Foxmail (it's free) to compose/send your HTML e-mail?

BBTE> Uh-oh. I have the occasional need to send HTML-coded mail, so I did a
BBTE> search for "Foxmail". Found it on C|Net, along with some reviews like
BBTE> this:

BBTE> "This program will steal your passwords and people will be able to see
BBTE> all your personal information. I contacted the government to
BBTE> investigate this company I would stay clear of this by all means."
BBTE> [snip]

Hmn . . . mywebattack's users seem to have a different opinion.
http://www.webattack.com/get/foxmail.shtml

I'm  not  a  big  fan of C|Net, these days, though . . . so I'm always
looking for a second opinion . . .

I can't speak from personal experience, regarding foxmail.  Not recent
experience,  anyway,  I haven't touched it since . . . 98 or 99 or so.
And I don't remember having it installed for more than a day.

Be well,
Allen