It seems that Deborah W said ...

D> On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, 7:27:47 AM, Bill Blinn Technology Editor wrote:

BBTE>> "This program will steal your passwords and people will be able to
BBTE>> see all your personal information. I contacted the government to
BBTE>> investigate this company I would stay clear of this by all means."

Just to clear things up, I did not write that. I quoted comments from

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/3/2003 at 9:43 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio