Hello Kevin,

> I think the moderators will kill you. :)

I don't want to use it on mail lists. This is with regard to
correspondence on a programming class where discussion gets quite
technical and I want to maintain prior messages for references. BTW I
don't think the individuals use TB.

> All kidding aside, by including the whole message in addition to your
> inline response, you are doubling the bandwidth.

NOT for mail lists.  :-)

> As long as you keep messages in your message base for a reasonable
> period of time, adding a "mid" reference like above seems to be more
> bandwidth friendly. This is especially true in mailing lists where
> others are using The Bat! If you need to refer to the original, I can
> simply click on the link above and open a copy in another window.

Irrelevant.  See above.  BTW I don't use TB JUST for mailing lists. To
be honest the mail lists are another resource like this one. It provides
the ability to increase my productivity with TB. So my original question
still holds.

Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1