Roelof> Hallo Razgo,

Roelof> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:16:36 +1000GMT (11-9-03, 7:16 +0200, where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

R>> for some reason when using re-filter for my inbox it will not filter
R>> all the messages that need filtering. it will filter all but only
R>> process 13 or 19 and i have to keep re filtering it.

Roelof> Do you mean to say that when you re-filter for a second time some
Roelof> messages trigger the filter while they didn't do so the first you ran
Roelof> the filter?

yes that's basically it. it never seems to filter all email in my
inbox. firts time or second time. i just keep repeating the re-filter
and it only does a small amount and says it's finished each time i do
it.

well if i have to redo all my filters again to get it sorted then
maybe i will try that.