Terry,
T> You might want to check your sig delimiter.  It's missing the space
T> after the --.

Is  there  some  special syntax I need to use in the template? Because
there's  a space in there . . . just a plain-Jane old space.  But when
I  compose the message the template lays out all of the black text but
that  little  whitespace  isn't there.  It's not there in this message
either, but I JUST checked my templates . . .

T> I should have been more specific.  I was wondering if The Bat had any
T> issues with it, but I can see from your post that it is working fine
T> for you.  Thanks for responding.

Yep, working fine for me -- glad to help.