Hello BAT-s,

I have Bat installed on my Notebook and Desktop.

Mail-management is set on Notebook to *Leave messages on the server* and on
my Desktop to *Delete received messages from the server*.

Is it possible to set it up in such a way that the messages I read on
the Notebook first, would show as read on my Desktop when I retrieve them
again?

Would be a helpful feature if possible.

Peter Kerekes (Toronto, Canada)

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."
     -- Darrin Weinberg

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98