On 9/18/2003, in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Peter
Kerekes said:

> Is it possible to set it up in such a way that the messages I read on
> the Notebook first, would show as read on my Desktop when I retrieve them
> again?

Sounds like IMAP is more like what you are interested in. Is there any
chance that your mail service provider offers IMAP, or that they are
willing to start providing it? With TB's new IMAP support, this may be
just what the doctor ordered.

 Jim D                 JD -at- CastleGK -dot- com
 [Using The Bat! 2.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 1 Build 2600]
---
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me
at once.
---