Hallo ken,

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:18:58 -0500GMT (23-9-03, 8:18 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

kg> I'm curious how other TB users approach this.  I currently have all my
kg> folders that receive mail sorted by date ascending (that is, newest
kg> message at the bottom).

I've been always most comfortable with newest message on top and I
prefer to sort on the creation date. Not on the time TB received the
message.
But then I also prefer to keep messages threaded (if possible by
references) in all folders and that means that new answers to old
threads don't look like they're very sorted. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof