Hello ken,

Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 8:18:58 AM, you wrote:

> I'm curious how other TB users approach this.  I currently have all my
> folders that receive mail sorted by date ascending (that is, newest
> message at the bottom).

<snip>

> This is pretty minor - I can press the End key and quickly move to the
> bottom of the list. But I was wondering if this behavior bothered anyone
> else, or caused someone switch their sorting method.   Heck, maybe I'm
> the only one who sorts with newest at the bottom!

I also have the messages sorted ascending and the only thing that I
noticed was that if you read a mail, close the folder and open the
folder later (and in the meantime messages were placed into the
folder), the mail highlighted is not the bottom one (newest) but the
one you read last. I would like that to be the last mail (newest).

Any one know how to do that?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Our  greatest  glory is not in never failing,
but in rising every time we fail. - Confucius