Martin Webster wrote:
> I quite like Miguel's suggestion. I've selected Memo Auto-view and
> placed the floating window on the right hand side of the preview pane.
> Most messages wrap nicely at around 70 characters so there's plenty of
> room.

Ugh!  Maybe this isn't the case with v2, but I tried doing what you
suggested (good idea, by the way), but the Memo window REMAINS OPEN EVEN
WHEN TB IS MINIMIZED!  So if I switch away from TB to another program,
there's the Memo box hanging there in front of another app.

I assume this isn't the case with v2.

--
 Ken Green
 TheBat! v1.62r, Win2000 SP4