Hello zParticle,

Wednesday, September 24, 2003, 11:47:17 AM, you wrote:
> ken green wrote:
>>If the memo window could be docked on the preview window screen,
>>then the ability to change the subject line would almost become a
>>moot point.

> Yep, that's exactly what it needs to make the memo feature useful on a
> regular basis.

I just submitted a feature request to have the memo editor as an
additional page(tab) in the message preview section. And, that the
feature can be turned on or off by the user.

> Or if the programmers want to get fancy, make the entire memo appear
> as a tooltip when mousing over the memo column.  For bonus points,
> allow in-place editing of the memo from the column list (like renaming
> a file in Windows Explorer).

Just being able to display the memo as a column and as an additional
page in the preview section is enough for me.  Especially, that it is
possible to perform a search on the memos.

 Daniel Rail
 Senior System Engineer
 ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
 ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.filopto.com)