Hello Everyone!

Is there an expression like %NOUSEPGP that I can put into the address
book for TBOT such that I won't have to turn PGP/Mime off in the
Privacy menu of the Edit Mail Message window and, in addition, uncheck
the boxes related to PGP in Account/Properties/Options?

When I don't do both of these things, I get a double-spaced post on
TBOT. I know, it is an old Yahoo! problem, and PGP/Mime may not always
be the cause. But it seems to be, in my case. No post of mine was ever
double-spaced before I got V. 2.00.6 of The Bat! and enabled PGP/Mime.
And %NOUSEPGP, for the Bat lists, kept my signature delimiter out of
trouble.

It's a minor thing to have to remember to do, but with all the
conveniences The Bat! offers, I would really rather not be having to
run back and forth to Account/Properties when I do actually want to
sign a message with PGP, and it would also be more comfortable to me
not to have to remember to change the Privacy menu, depending on my
recipient.

%NOUSEPGP is working just fine in the AB templates for friends and
family to whom I write privately--it keeps the potentially confusing
little "?" button off those mails.

And I thought it was doing okay for the lists, also. But just having
the PGP/Mime options exist apparently throws Yahoo!'s wheels into a
skid.

Anyway, if anyone knows an easier way for me to keep the extra line
feed out of my posts to TBOT, I would be forever grateful if you would
tell it to me! :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.06 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

The Bat! Email - Unofficial Support Board
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com