Hello Pranav,

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:15:56 +0530 GMT (25/09/2003, 13:45 +0700 GMT),
Pranav Lal wrote:

> I am sending a text dump of the screen.

> The error occurs when I hit enter on the item called
> Sorting Office - general information

> Pranav
> Help Topics: Title of this help project

You are in the Help file, I see. I misunderstood this the first time.

> Sorting Office - general information

I still don't get the AV. But that item starts with a screenshot. Mya
that be causing an AV with your screenreader, who doesn't expect a
screenshot in a help file?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM