Hi Thomas,

TF> I was defnitely trying to help you. Forgot the smiley at the last
TF> joke, though. I thought it was obvious, but hey, people are different.

Yes - I suppose I took it wrong. Please accept my apologies. No harm
:o) The worm thing really has me wound up. Just trying to make a
contribution and am relatively new to the list. Haven't had much time
for my Delphi newsgroups lately and I have a need to post <g>. Have a
good weekend.

--
Neal

Using The Bat! v2.00.18 on Windows 2000 Service Pack 3