is there a way that ritlabs can have the message list be a standard list view.
sometimes when i arrow up and down the list of messages winow-eyes can't read the
entire line, or it skipps over name/subject. or something, it's not usable.

i have the bat on my lap top where this is an issue.

on my desktop it's not so much of an issue, but if the list was a standard list view
it wouldn't be an issue, and it would effect the use of the bat with whatever screen
reader one chooses to use.
i know that Hal 5.21 doesn't have an issue.