Hello all,

Truly sorry, I just could not sit and wait for any of you to answer.
So I made a quick backup and on good luck deleted these files in the root:
AccOrder.CFG
ACCOUNT.CFG
ACCOUNT.FLB
ACCOUNT.FLX
GROUPS.CFG

A very lucky guess since after I restarted The Bat! all accounts
reappeared, without any Common Folder. What is *very strange* is that
I have more accounts in this root. Kind of dead accounts, they were
since long no part of the account tree, and they also did not come
back, while my other 5 ('living accounts') reappeared. But I am not
complaining. TB is a miracle!

Once more: truly sorry for bothering.

Gerrit Kiers

 Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1